Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, August 8

Cover Alert: My Soul To Steal

Lookie! What I came across this morning. I am so ready to read this one. Recently, I just finish My Soul To Keep and reviewed it here. This is book number 4. Release is scheduled for January 2011, so you better hurry and get caught up on all your reading.

1 comment:

Nina said...

This cover is so beautiful, I love it. I only have read the first book, how terrible is that? I need to catch up and buy all of them very soon. :)