Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, August 1

BookWhisperer 1 Year!!

1st birthdayHey Everybody August 1st means that here at BookWhisperer I have been blogging for one year. I can say that in this year I have learned lots, and cherish all the friends that I have made along the way. I look forward to continuing in the years to come, and anticipating the wonderful opportunities to meet all of the rest of you.

After this year I am dedicated to the sole purpose if reading and reviewing, as well as, passing along all the tidbits of information that I am fortunate enough to learn along the way. The BookWhisperer has had a recent blogging trial and in light of this I have a few things to say before rushing headlong into year two. I do this for the love I have had for books, and it is something that I have always enjoyed to do. I say this because as of recently I have learned that like everything else there is a bit of a power struggle in book blogging. Everyone has their beliefs and opinions, and I welcome all to have them. Although, this past week I have been thinking long and hard about a my book blogging, and I am taking this opportunity to say my piece. I welcome all to have their opinions, but some should realize that a computer can be a destructive tool. It is a lot easier to try to be the big man on campus, and put someone in their place when you are typing on a computer screen. We may not like what other bloggers may have to say or do on the their pages, but keep in mind when you are voicing your opinions that these are just like the people you pass on the street everyday. We don’t know their situations or intentions, and just like a stranger they all make mistakes. Assuming you always know everything is bound to bite you in the butt, and 9 times out of 10 you will be wrong. There are some that I would not expect to be happy with this post and I accept that, but I do have to say that this is a trial that I will overcome, and I am not going anywhere any time soon.

Book Blogging is a hobby, and it is something that is done out of love for books. This is something that we all agree on. Isn’t that what should really matter?

So, to wrap up.. Sorry that this did not come at the happiest of times this year for me. To celebrate my 1 year I am going to have a contest a week. I will post a contest on Monday that will end on Sunday. Look for one each week for the entire month.

Name Plate copy

2 comments:

Euphoria13 said...

Congrats on making one year!

I agree with you about book blogging, it should be done out of one's love for books.

Can't wait for the contests!

:)

Myra C said...

Congrats on your 1 year blogiversary!