Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, June 10

Review: Stranded by J.T. Dutton

stranded

Title: Stranded

By: J.T. Dutton

Reading Level: Young Adult Realistic Fiction

Publisher: Harper Teen

BookWhisperer Rating:

two stars

Book Description:

Who abandoned Baby Grace?
A farmer’s discovery in his cornfield thrusts a small farm town into a raging media frenzy—and Kelly Louise into a new home. Who knew a person could feel so completely stranded somewhere with national news coverage?
How is Kelly Louise supposed to shed her virginal status when the baby in the cornfield shadows her every hair flip, every wink? And the one boy around who rates anywhere near acceptable on the Maximum Man Scale only has eyes for her cousin, Natalie (who only has eyes for Jesus).
But Natalie has a secret. Everyone is so busy burying the truth about Baby Grace, they can’t see who they’re burying alive.
Welcome to Heaven, Iowa.

reviews plate copy

The original book description that I read for this book was not the one listed above. When I read the description about this book I thought I was a little different for me, but worth a shot. Having read this description above I don’t think that I would have attempted to read this book due to its subject content. Though, I can tell you that I have read and completed the book, but I was far from impressed. In no reference to that author this was just not a were entertaining book. While I have been know to also read and enjoy a book that contains a lesson. I did not feel that this with particular book. I feel as a storyteller I was able to complete this book even though I was not interested, but I don’t for see my recommending this book in the future.

Name Plate copy

1 comment:

Kelley Vitollo said...

Thanks for the honest review!