Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, June 14

300 Followers!!!

I CAN'T BELIVE IT! THREE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!

Hey Everybody... I am at work today, so I can only accomplish noticing and commenting on my recent milstone of reaching 300 followers... I am so excited, and I love following all of your blogs as well. Be on the Lookout for a contest that I will work on tonight, so you should see it then or tomorrow at the latest. Thank you so much for following me, and sharing my joy of reading and reviewing.

10 comments:

brizmus said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

cait045 said...

Congrats thats awesome!!!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats, you deserve it!! :D

Katelyn said...

Congrats on the followers!

Maria the Bookworm said...

Congrats :D

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cleverly Inked said...

Love your blog, Not surprised it's doing so well :)

Tina said...

Congrats...good to see you smiling...well at least writing like your smiling...:)

EVA SB said...

Congratulations

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

WOW! 300 followers! That is a great accomplishment. Congrats!