Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, May 28

Questions and Concerns


While I am a huge Twilight fan, and had been reading this series long before the teenbopper thrill started. I have be observing from afar, and sitting back to watch the unfolding of Kristen Stewart career. After today I an fairly concerned about what the fasination is about photoshoots that appear to me to be saying only one thing "Trailer Trash". While I am not making judgements or sterotyping, because low and behold I live in a trailer. Although, this is not even what I can would call a beautiful picture. EVER! I am not understanding how this would be consider an effort to expand her future career. Sorry, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. And I am sure that their are others that don't see a problem. So, just take this as a grain of salt if you want. This is only my opinion.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, I really loved this photoshoot. I think she looked gorgeous in it. I don't get the whole "trailer trash" vibe but like you said, we all have opinions. :)

Wings said...

yeah no offence to her but that looks really trashy...skank trashy..

dress is too short, hair is too teased and make up is to heavy...

this pic will be the new demotivational poster for trailer trash...