Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, May 25

Kiddy Korner Review: The Dollhouse Fairy by Jane Ray

the dollhouse fairy

Title: The Dollhouse Fairy

By: Jane Ray

Genre: Children’s Book

BookWhisperer and Kids Rating:

four stars

reviews plate copyThis is a tale about a young girl that inherits a young troublesome fairy while her father is away. While the fairy comes to rosy injured, they still create quite a friendship to help Rosy overcome the loss of her father being away. Though, once it is time for Rosy father to return Thistle is all healed and must leave. This is a very cute story that my children and I enjoyed. I was unable to discover much of a lesson underneath the storyline though. With that being my favorite part to a story book for my children. I have trouble giving it five stars. To simplify this is a very enjoyable story, but it is just that a good light hearted read. Nothing more.

 Name Plate copy

1 comment:

Nina said...

Sounds indeed very sweet and cute. A story that my nieces will enjoy!