Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, April 6

BookWhisperer 200 Follower Contest

Hey All!! I haven’t forgotten all my dedicated followers, and the fact that in the midst of all my turmoil over the past few months that I made it to 200 Followers! This is my 200 followers contest that I know is belated by believe me well worth the wait.
Up for Grabs:
200 followers
ARC Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn
ARC The Clearing by Heather Davis
The Dresskeeper by Mary Naylus
ARC Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
There will be two winners, first winner will win three books of their choice. The second winner will win the remaining two books. If we reach 300 follower during the duration of this contest I will be adding more books to be announced at that time.
Rules:

  • Must be a follower

  • Must be a resident of the US

  • Must leave complete form

  • Contest will end 05/06/2010




Name Plate copy

7 comments:

Bianca said...

thanks for the giveaway!

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats on your 245 followers. Great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.



misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

KMichelleC87 said...

Thanks for the chance to win

angie said...

Congrats on your followers! I am a new follower and glad to have found your blog:)

Elie said...

Congrats on reaching 200, I bet you hit 300 in no time!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congrats on your followers!!!!

Christine said...

284 followers... You were close to 300. Great Giveaway by the way! When will you be announcing the winners?