Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, March 26

Second Chance: Undiscovered Gyrl by Allison Burnett

If you are new; here is the rundown the BookWhisperer believes in every book having a fair chance, so all of the book that I feel I am unable to give a GOOD REVIEW I offer it in a giveaway called Second Chance Giveaways. This is my way of handing the book over to someone else that will be able to give it the credit it deserves. No book is for everyone, so if you are interested in giving this one a try comment on this post and you will be signed up.

undiscovered gyrlI cant really say that I per say disliked this book, but I did not like it near as much as I was hoping. So lets she what someone else can do with it.

Rules:

*Must be US resident

*Comment on this post and you are entered.

*If you do not include your email address entry will be thrown out.

*Must be a follower of my blog

*This contest will run to 04/30/2010 I don’t give a time, so if I have already posted a winner that day I am sorry. I blog when I have time for it.

Name Plate copy

6 comments:

Tura Lura said...

I always thought this book sounded interesting. I would love a chance to read it.

^_^
Lura
luraj2612 at gmail dot com

✖Mizz Yasmin✖ said...

Hi there!
I love your blog.
And for that, I am giving you award(s).

Nikki-ann said...

What a great idea! I'm not in the states and already have a huge pilke of books waiting for me to get through, so I won't be entering, but I do think a Giveaway is a good idea :) I hope you're having a great weekend.

~The Book Pixie said...

I'd love to give this book a try. Count me in please. I am a follower.

~Briana
thebookpixie[at]yahoo[dot]com

KMichelleC87 said...

Please enter me in this contest.

Thank you!

kmichellec87(at)yahoo(dot)com

Aik said...

I'd love to enter! Thanks!

aikychien at yahoo dot com