Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, March 10

Review: Shift by Rachel Vincent

Title: Shift
By: Rachel Vincent
Series: Shifters Series Book 5
Publisher: Mira Books
BookWhisperer Rating:


Book Description:
TROUBLE IS IN THE AIR...


Being the first female werecat enforcer isn’t easy. Scars accumulate, but I’m stronger in so many ways.

As for my personal life? It's complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother's death and my father's impeachment, it's all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our flight in under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be our only way to get the best of our old foe.

With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is my only real option.....


Rachel Vincent will always leave you craving more but never lacking, so definetly do not miss out on your chance to experience this AWESOME series. I have spent months anticipating what this book would be, and I let me tell you it was everything I wanted and more. The appearance of the thunderbirds in this new book was very interesting; it allowed for a whole different angle and characters. I am impressed by culture of the Thunderbirds, and look forward to the options that should be expanding in the sixth and final book.

Faythe is an awesome kick ass character that I never tire of. I was expecting this book to be more action than romance, and thinking that the relationships scenario would seperate now that Mark was back and Faythe is HAPPY. Although, it did not entirely work out that way, and to be totally honest I am excited about the turmoil that Faythe finds herself in. (If you haven't figured it out I love Mark, but I am also in love with Jace as well.) It also seems as though the level of tension in this book could have been cut with a knife, and I love it. I am disgruntled when I say that I am completely distraught at being left in this state of limbo about Faythe, Mark, and Jace. I felt like it was built up excellently, and now I am sitting here speachless because I have to wait for another book to find out anything. I know this is a sign of a wonderful author; that will keep you coming back for more, but this can not be healthy. Ha!

I can't believe after only a couple days I have finished this book already, and now I am waiting yet again. If you have not experienced the Shifters series rush out to start it today. This is one series that you really should not miss.

2 comments:

Froggy said...

I loved this book too....i also read 2 which was just as good and need to goget #3! LOL

great review! :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have heard great things of this book and series. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have it on my list to get here at some point. Great review!