Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, February 9

Second Chance Contest

The BookWhisperer is a blog that hates giving bad reviews. With that said this is my chance to start a new trend. Every book that I tend to dislike I am going to incorporate into a Second Chance Contest for that book. This way it will give other readers the chance to win this book, and possibly give it a better review than I found myself capable of doing. So for the start of this contest I am giving away a copy of Truly Madly by Heater Webber.
trulymadly
RULES:
CONTEST WILL RUN TO 02/28/2010 MIDNIGHT.
APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE FORM TO BE ENTERED (if problems try tabbing through the form rather than selecting boxes with mouse)
MUST LEAVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT YOU, OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE COUNTED
MUST LEAVE IN THE US, SORRY MONIES ARE TIGHT
EXTRA ENTRIES WILL BE GRANTED FOR BLOGGING OR POSTING IN SIDEBAR ONLY(4 POINTS FOR POST 2 POINTS FOR SIDEBAR)



Name Plate copy

2 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I would love to be considered :0

Lexie said...

For the record, I'm glad it wasn't just me who the book didn't appeal to. From the reviews I've seen around I thought I was merely being difficult...