Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, January 13

Breaking Free


I am breaking FREE!!!!!
Moping and crying is not for me... I have loved and lost and now find myself picking up the pieces. I have two wonderful children, books, and a love for myself that I have not known in the past. I am grasping those things and diving into uncharted area to find my place in the world. Like they always so "if you love it let it go, if it comes back to you it was meant to be." If it doesn't than I know their is a greater plan for me in the future. I have found a deep love for the LORD over the past year, and the devil will not detour my path. He may be reaching me through my husband, but I am strong and I will overcome. I pray and hope that someday, I can reach him and bring him back as well. Life is a cluster of learning lesson, and this one will leave its mark as have many others. Although I know what I love and desire, and I will continue my path long after this lesson.

So no more moping for Jackie, here I am and I am diving back into my books, kids, and faith. Expect a marathon of book listing in the near future. I have one hell of a In my Mailbox to post with some AWESOME books. I am going to hit the books hard and whip out some reviews for everyone. I also need to send out giveaway books this week, so if you are waiting on books from me. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. Expect them shortly.


I also want to add that I have been so very grateful for all of the support that I have recieved from everyone... ESPECIALLY THAT ONE FRIEND THAT EVEN THOUGH WE MAY NEVER MEET YOU ARE DEAR TO MY HEART. I will know what is best for me, and I will be keeping in contact with you. I hope that your situation pans out in the future as well. I will be praying for you and your son.


12 comments:

Jessilyn said...

I am so glad to hear your picking yourself up and moving foward. Can't wait for more reviews & post.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh mama! That's the right attitude! *hugs*

God will see you through this :)

ParaJunkee said...

That was a beautiful post, hun. I'm so glad you are feeling this way. The strongest thing you can possess is a sense of yourself and a belief in the power that you have. You don't need anyone to make you a better person, people help you along they aren't required. Can't wait to read some of your reviews...welcome back. Let me know if you want to get back in with BWB. We miss ya.

XOXO - Parajunkee

brizmus said...

Go you!!!! Break free!!

Bethie said...

Thats a great attitude. I wish you all the best.

Lori said...

Sounds like you are in a great place. I love your positive attitude!

Can't wait to read your Mailbox list.

Emily said...

Fabulous post, ma'am! It's good to have you back. :D

Book Monster said...

Yay!!!

Melissa (My World) said...

You are a very strong person, and that is a wonderful thing. Glad to hear you are moving forward, for you and your children. I wish you the best in the future.

Ivana said...

:) lots of hugs to you and your sweeties

hcmurdoch said...

I'm a little bit late on this comment, but I hope you're doing alright. It sounds like you are on the right track, looking out for yourself and your kids.

Icejewel said...

Welcome back !
God bless you :)