Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, December 20

Fallen News

After reviewing Lauren Kate's Fallen I have recieved an email from the author with a couple tid bits of information I wanted to share.


How long will Fallen last?
First , it has been detailed that there will be four books in the Fallen Series. Already titled Torment will be released September 2010. This will be followed by book three Summer 2011 and then the final book December 2011.



Will Fallen be a movie?
Yes!!!!!! Disney is optioning Fallen Series for movies. Kate detailed she has been speaking with Disney, and they sound excited about getting things started. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! YEAH!!



5 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

I too excited to read Fallen! But I don't like the fact that the book is going to be a movie. It doesn't sound great. Difinitely.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Wow! I feel like so many books are being made into movies this year (not that that's a bad thing...). And, just as a side note, I've looked over the contest entries and quite a few people have mentioned being referred by you. Extra entries for you, and a big thank you from me! :)

Cleverly Inked said...

Awesome news!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fab news. I gotta read this soon.

Melissa (My World) said...

Very Cool! It is great to know that the series will be 4 books. I did not know that. I will definitely have to get this book and read it now, waiting for the rest to come out.

Thanks for sharing!