Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, December 9

Eclipse News


SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT TO DISTRIBUTE THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE TO IMAX® THEATRES BEGINNING JUNE 30, 2010

IMAX that should be one impressive ride. I have held out for watching New Moon, I wanted to avoid crowds. My loving husband bares the burden of going with me at least I thought I would wait until after the middle and high school crowds run through the theaters. So here is to hoping that the rest of the series is awesome!!!!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

My hubby refused to watch these movies with me! If I didn't have anyone else to go with, I'd be hoofi' it alone and no amount of begging or pleading would get him to come with me. Kudos to your hubby and I hope you enjoy New Moon!

ParaJunkee said...

Whoop whoop. Some big abs in yo face!

I actually have an award for you! Right here

XO - Parajunkee

Jessilyn said...

I dragged my husband along with me and he actually enjoyed it.. of course he hated the cheesy love scenes and he hated the first twlight but he loved all the werewolves! I can't wait for the next one !!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I took the day off work and went alone.
I had warned him that if he went with me he wasn't allowed to make a peep.
;)

june said...

My husband is not the romantic type. When I took him to see Twilight, you can imagine my surprise when his first comment after seeing it was "that was a nice little love story."

You just never know! He went with me to see New Moon also. It looks like he's in for the whole series. :-)