Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, December 9

Check Me Out 100 Followers

100 followers
I finally made it to 100 followers. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all that follow me. Lets celebrate with a contest!
Three books will go to one winner. Lets add to the celebration by ending this contest on January 1, 2010.
100 follower giveaway books
These are my the books and one winner will get all of them. You must be a follower to participate, and if I reach 50 more follower I will add another book.
Rules:

  • You must be a follower


  • Must leave email, I have to have a way to contact you.


  • Upon conclusion of this contest once notified winners will have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.

This is my first introduction to forms, so please bare with me. If you see a problem please let me know.




Name Plate copy

24 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Great contest hun! Congrats on hitting 100 *yippee*

I'll spread the word.

Monica said...

Congradulations!!!

Great contest, I entered!

Monica

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

congrats on 100 and great contest.

ladystorm said...

Great contest! I have been wanting all three of those books. :) Congrats on 100 followers.

P.S. I can't believe I wasn't a follower..thought I was. Am now! :)

joder said...

Congratulations on your achievement and here's to even more followers coming on board!

Jessica (BookLover) said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!

Jessilyn said...

congrats !!! on 100 Followers

Erotic Horizon said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!! whoopppyyyy...

Cool blog..

Zia said...

Congrats on a 100 followers!

elaing8 said...

congrats on 100+ followers

Maria said...

Sounds great!:)

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! And awesome contest, btw. I've been wanting to read Another Faust and Never Cry Werewolf, but haven't been able to decide because of all the iffy reviews I've seen on them. Thanks! :)

Melissa (My World) said...

Congrats on 100 followers!

RKCharron said...

Hi :)
Congratulations on 100 Followers!
You have a very nice site here.
Happy Holidays,
RKCharron

Llehn said...

Congrats on 100 followers!

Taylor P. said...

Wonderful contest! And congrats on reaching 100! I can see you're well past that now. =)

Wanted to ask you if my form went through, the little window gave me an error message after I sent it.

The email starts with "scarlet", if you can find it by that.

MommyGirl said...

kayelipscomb@yahoo.com

I love your blog - so eyecatching. I did fill out the form but I am not sure it went thru.

Icejewel said...

congrats on hitting 100 followers :)

throuthehaze said...

Congrats!

kalynnick said...

I would love to enter but don't see the form or anything like that

I'm new follower

kalynnick AT yahoo DOT com

ck.twilighter said...

CONGRATS!!!!

torque15 said...

followed.
blogged (multiply) and reblogged (faceblogged).
the 3 books are a loot indeed! thanks!

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!
This is really awsome but you are close to 200 now.
Good Luck...I like your blog.
Thanks for great contest/giveaway
I did fill out form but not sure if you got.

I am follower
I am subscriber
misskalllie2000 at yahoo dot com

Mandy said...

Congrats! :)