Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, November 27

Review: Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

hush hush cover

Title: Hush Hush

By: Becca Fitzpatrick

Reading Level: Young Adult

BookWhisperer Rating:

Five Stars

 

Book Description from Author’s  Website:

Falling in love was never so easy . . .

or so deadly.

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

 

My Review Talk about an awesome book. I finished this book in a little over one day. This is a non stop action adventure wrapped up in a love story. They book has been quite the rave for the past few months on the blog circuit, and it is official Becca Fitzpatrick overcome all of my expectations for this book. This is one of the few books that are perfect from beginning to end. Everything about this book is memorable, and will leave you craving more long past the last page. I am excited to announce that I read on the Fitzpatricks webpage there will be a second book called Crescendo with an expected release date scheduled for Fall of 2010.  So here is to another long wait anticipating another breath taking novel.

Name Plate

7 comments:

Elie said...

I loved this too. I read a few bad reviews so I was pleased that it was good.

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

I've been doing a yo-yo on this book. Reason, I've read good and bad reviews on this book. Mainly I've noticed that the reviews that were bad, was because the reviewer was hung up on the relationship aspect of the book.

I don't have to have a romance or a hookup in my reading. So you think I would still like this one?

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

I liked the book too. I can't wait to read the next book too.

Michelle said...

This book was soo addictive! I really enjoyed it as well. :D

Melissa (My World) said...

I too have been on the wall for this book. I do want it but I am afraid it wont equal up to the expectations. I am glad you enjoyed this book and I think I am going to have to get it and read it. Maybe when the hype settles down some on it.

Thanks for the Great Review!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

I had a few problems with this book but still loved it so much I re-read it almost as soon as I finished it. Even with the flaws I thought it lived up to the hype. The romance is very sexy - much sexier than Twilight and I loved that too. Hush Hush is definitely one of my 2009 favorites!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fab review. I had the hardest time putting this one down.