Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, November 28

New Release Update: Dark Side of Dawn by Kathryn Smith


I read Before I Wake last year shortly after release. Unlike many adult romance books I was hooked by this awesome story. Here is the book description from

Kathry Smith's Website:
You may call it a dream job...
And in some ways, you'd be right. I actually get paid to study people's dreams. It comes much easier than my employers at the Sleep Center suspect; after all, I, Dawn, am the daughter of the king of the dream world, and I can roam the dreams of others, battling the nightmares that plague them.
I call it a nightmare...
Honestly, I could use a good night's sleep. But ever since I met Noah Clarke, I'm even more torn between the two worlds: smart, sexy, and able to control his own dreams, Noah could be my perfect manÑexcept he's being stalked in his sleep by an unearthly evil, hell-bent on destroying him ... and the entire world.

I have discovered today that the sequel to Before I Wake was just release 11/24/2009.



Here is Dark Side of Dawn book description from Smith's Wesite:

Life can be a Nightmare – literally...
Dawn Riley saved herself and her boyfriend Noah from a Night Terror bent on crossing over into the real world. You'd think she would be safe now, but now there's a price to be paid. The Nightmare Council claims she's broken their laws and is threatening to have her 'unmade' And as if that's not bad enough, there's a real world villain whom Dawn needs to find before he finds her. At this point the best Dawn can hope for is not to die in her sleep.


I look forward to reading, hope it is a good as the first book.

No comments: