Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, November 28

Meg Cabot's New Book

I have always been a huge fan of the Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. Well I was running through my google reader and Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf has previewed a new book by Meg Cabot. This is not your ordinary chick lit book that I have come to expect from this author.


Insatiable by Meg Cabot is due for release June 8th of 2010. Here is a little preview of the book description:

A brilliantly funny modern day sequel to Dracula with the kind of twist only New York Times bestselling author Meg Cabot can imagine!


Sick of vampires? So is Meena Harper.

But her boss is making her write about them anyway, even though Meena doesn’t believe in them.

Not that Meena isn’t familiar with the supernatural. See, Meena Harper knows how you’re going to die (not that you’re going to believe her; no one ever does).

But not even Meena’s precognition can prepare her for what happens when she meets—then makes the mistake of falling in love with—Lucien Antonescu, a modern-day prince with a bit of a dark side . . . a dark side a lot of people, like an ancient society of vampire-hunters, ould prefer to see him dead for.
The problem is, he already is dead. Maybe that’s why he’s the first guy Meena’s ever met that she could see herself having a future with. See, while Meena’s always been able to see everyone else’s future, she’s never been able look into her own.

And while Lucien seems like everything Meena has ever dreamed of in a boyfriend, he might turn out to be more like a nightmare.

Now might be a good time for Meena to start learning to predict her own future . . .

If she even has one.

How exciting I can not wait!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice find! SO going on my list!

RE: My IMM. I can't wait to read Betrayals! And I'm liking Shiver, I think it's a little bit too soon to tell as I just started it last night but I'll definitely share my thoughts on it when I'm done! :)

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Love Meg Cabot. This looks like a winner!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Hot cover! I've never read her work before.