Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, November 27

Eclipse New Release Date

I just came across a blog post that shows Eclipse is coming out 06/30/2010. I can not believe I hadn’t hear this sooner.

So I had to go look it up, and yes we will be seeing Eclipse in just seven months…

 

candle heart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name Plate

3 comments:

Ivana said...

That's fast. I think I'll like Eclipse best because there's lots of action..and the love story of Bella and Jacob.
Thanks for the heads up. I heard it's coming in fall 2010!

gapyeargirl123 said...

Yay! Going to see NM on Monday with the boyfriend, can't wait to see how they've adapted them to screen. I'm slightly more nervous about Eclipse - there are a lot of bits in there that I really like, hope they don't cut too many of my favourites.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I can't wait!