Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, November 23

BEASTLY TRAILER


Join me while I anxiously await CBS Films Production of Beastly. Star Alex Pettyfer will play the lead role of Kyle Kingson in this losely based tale of Beauty and the Beast.


Beastly is expected to be released July of 2010.




Based off of the Alex Flinn novel Beastly

Book Synopsis from author's site:

I am a beast. A beast. Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog, but a horrible new creature who walks upright – a creature with fangs and claws and hair springing from every pore. I am a monster.


You think I’m talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It’s no deformity, no disease. And I’ll stay this way forever – ruined – unless I can break the spell.

Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and a perfect life. And then, I’ll tell you how I became perfectly
beastly.


3 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I saw this. Looks awesome. I loved the book.

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

read the book...hope it keeps to plot with the online discussions..looks good.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love your blog title...that is awesome. :)