Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, September 15

Look alikes!


If this was memory would I win the game. I think I have found the match!
The Devil's Playground is the fourth book in the Morgan Kinsley Series. Beneath the Rising Moon was released in June 2003, but was recently updated with a new cover as seen here. Oh well, I like both just wanted to show you......

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Congrats on your match! I just recently found a blog by a cover art designer, he has a list of numerous similar cases. Here's some of them:
http://jacketwhys.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/boots-quadruplet/

I love your blog! I'm following you now.
xo,
Ivana

Anonymous said...

Are you the same Book Whisperer that writes a blog for Teacher Magazine and writes books for teachers? Wondering if this is her personal book blog...